Why Website Design & Development is Important and How it Helps in Making your Business Profitable?
With the advent of new technology, it is quite easy to miss out on esteemed opportunities available. This situation is even worse when one does not have the expertise to tap on these changes. Well, this is the scenario for businesses which have limited knowledge of website development and design. Let’s face it, website services have tremendously changed how the business industry works. So, for serious entrepreneurs or companies wishing to know the importance of websites this article provides just that.
How Website Development and Web Design Helps Enterprises to Make Profits.
- Saving on costs:Unfortunately, many startup and major company fail in their venture due to low profits. This is despite having great expectation of the investment made. Part of the failure is attributed to engagement of poor business tactics such as negligence of web services.
- Allowing ads on the website:Business owners must have come across the many ads been broadcasted on various website. Well, this is one of the intriguing ways a business venture can attract more profit. Basically, the company will be approached by other enterprises to have their ads run on the website.
- E-commerce:As stipulated before, precuts and services have shifted from the stores to online platforms. One of the profound online venues is the website.
- Date : 10-01-2019
- By Alfred
5 Ways Mobile Apps Can Help You Grow Your Business.
Times have truly changed and it’s imperative for any business to quickly adapt with the latest technological developments. Noticeably, iPhone apps and other mobile applications are taking the world by storm. And majority of smart, forward-thinking entrepreneurs are taking advantage of this mobile apps phenomenon to further improve their business.
Here are 5 ways mobile apps can help you grow your business:
- Boost branding:Since your company’s logo and or slogan are visible on your customers’ mobile screens, it’s virtually impossible not to remember you whenever they need your products/services. It also offers a definite advantage against your competitors who are yet to adopt this business strategy. If you want an instant brand boost or recognition, creating a mobile application is a great way to help improve your corporate branding and overall reputation.
- Improve customer service experience:Your customers can benefit from being able to access your products/services anytime they want and while on the fly. This is especially true if you don’t have a help line that’s available 24/7. Your app can include a feature where they can contact you day or night, and without necessarily going to your website.
- Act as a marketing tool:More than just an application, a mobile app can double as a valuable marketing tool. How? It can be easily integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media sites. That means, with a single tap, customers can share with their network your app and or their experience with your company, which can then offer you free publicity. Plus, using push notification, you can quickly send upcoming promotions or special events to your customers and prospects.
- Acquire more customers :Keep in mind that today’s consumers are constantly moving and are addicted to their mobile devices. Undoubtedly, they would appreciate a useful and engaging mobile app from your company. If your app helps them save or kill time or is just that awesome, they would even refer you to their friends and family.
- AGenerate more income:A mobile application with order fulfillment ability can readily provide another revenue channel, aside from your website and or brick and mortar store. For example, functionality to make restaurant reservations, book concert tickets, buy goods and services, etc. are possible with a few taps/clicks. But wait, there’s more! You can also earn by charging app users when they upgrade, or by offering in-app advertisements, etc.
- Date : 14-01-2019
- By Andrew Gazdecki
How Small Businesses Can Do SEO on a Small Budget
Managing your SEO goals on a small budget can be overwhelming, especially if you are only a one-man, two-man, or [insert small number here]-man team. With a plethora of options available to choose from, you really need to keep your eye out for those strategies that are easy to implement and yet bring considerable returns. So to make your journey easier, we have listed a number of SEO strategies that will give you a quick and easy start.
Here are 5 ways SEO & Marketing can help you grow your business:
- Optimize for mobile:Mobile optimization is now a necessity, not an option. Mobile friendliness is a ranking factor and hence it cannot be ignored when you are talking about SEO success. Websites designed for mobile screens perform better in terms of ranking when compared to the ones that are not. With Google’s mobile-first index coming to the scene, it makes sense to optimize your website for mobile users.
- Build your local presence through local citations:If you own a local business, earning a strong local presence is essential for visibility. With local SEO gaining importance, it makes sense to invest in various aspects of it. One of these includes earning local citations in order to get found online. In the latest Local Search Ranking Factors survey, local search experts rated citation related factors as making up approximately 13.31% and Google My Business 19.01% of the Top 50 factors.
- Create a sitemap:One of the major reasons why websites lose traffic is because of “crawlability” errors. So if you really want to increase your traffic results, you need to address such issues at the start of your SEO journey. A sitemap allows search engines to list all your website pages, so they are crawled effectively. Generating a sitemap is easy. There are a number of online sitemap generators you can choose from. For sites hosted on WordPress, your sitemap is generated automatically by the Google XML Sitemaps Generator plugin.
- Focus on making your metadata click-worthy:Start by including your target keyword in the title, as shown below. Then move onto meta descriptions; these are short snippets of information your audience can view from the search results. Effective meta descriptions compel viewers to click on your website link. (Note: The meta description character limit has increased to “320” from 160 characters.) Getting your URL structure right is also a crucial aspect of SEO optimization. Ensure that your target keyword is a part of your URL. Additionally, keep your URLs as short as possible. This can be done by eliminating unnecessary conjunctions.
- Add a visual appeal to your website:The core motive of any SEO strategy is to enhance user experience and through it, rank higher. When a user lands on your website, the first impression is created by the website appearance. So, it is crucial to leave a good (or better yet, amazing) first impression.
- Date : 20-01-2019
- by Rocky Beck